Dog and puppy training in Ilkeston, Derbyshire near Nottingham
Pet Obedience Training
- Develop confidence with your dog in friendly, supportive surroundings
- Indoor training facilities in Stanley Village hall
- Pet Obedience and Fun Classes
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme – all levels
- All breeds welcome
- One to one behavioural consultations available
I will help you to develop confidence by training you, the owner, to build a solid relationship between you and your pet.
One, which is based on mutual understanding and trust, taught in a fun, relaxed and enjoyable environment. This applies equally to your new puppy or your older dog.
Q: When should you start training?
A: Puppies are welcome on the starter course as soon as they have completed their vaccination programme.
Q: What about my older rescue dog, is he too old?
A: No dog is ever turned away on age grounds. It is possible to “teach an old new dog tricks”.